STAY TUNED!!!! this just counts dinners as most breakfasts are fast food sausage biscuits for the hubby, lots of bottled water and lunch packed or grabbed at local gas station....
AS OF NOW JULY 17
EATING AT HOME: 5
EATING OUT: 133
12 FULL DAYS OF DINNERS FOR 2 with freezer left overs $138
Spent ZERO after REBATE on some HOUSEHOLD paper products and cleaners..... to add to the savings...
- JULY 5th : ZERO ate at home : Chicken Stir Fry with Opal Wine from our Anniversary Trip
- JULY 6th : EL CERRA $25 GC from a Friend for a Thank You Gift / Shoot .... ( $12) total out of pocket: $12
- JULY 7th : FREE PIZZA PAPA JOHNS ($5 tip)
- JULY 8th : BREAKFAST WAS FRISBYS WITH BLOODY) ($17) SQUASH ENCHILADAS / HOME MADE BEAN DIP / TOSTIDOS (ZER0)
- JULY 9th : CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP with GRILLED CHEESE (ZERO)
- JULY 10th : MYSTERY SHOP / STEAK HOUSE spent $75.xx will be reimbursed $35 = $45
- JULY 11th : Stuffed Zuchinni with Spaghetti (ZERO)
- JULY 12th : LNO with RHIC : Latitudes Free Cocktail / Water / Happy Hour Oysters $6 and a PIMS CUP.... total out of pocket $15
- JULY 13th: DAY AT THE LAKE : ITS BO TIME! $13.xx out of pocket
- JULY 14th: COOPERS HAWK $40 Summer Credit 2 Free Wine Tastings and then some total bill $30
- JULY 15th: Photographed a BABY SHOWER and ate a "bite" there .... :) :)
- JULY 16th: Gumbo from the Freezer / Home made Black Berry Cobbler OH YUM!
- JULY 17th: MYSTERY SHOP!