Thursday, July 20, 2017

KROGER CLICK LIST SCORE!!!!



GO TO THIS LINK:

$10 / $50 coupon is there to load to your card
look in the DIGITAL COUPONS and put the 2x Gas rewards on your card too

Add to your cart:

  • FREE Box of Family Size General Mills Cereal (20 oz. or larger)
  • FREE Nature Valley Granola Bars (6 ct.)
  • FREE Martha White Muffin or Biscuit Mix (7 oz. or larger)
  • FREE Can of Muscle Monster Drink (15 oz.)
  • FREE Hungry Jack Pancake or Waffle Mix (2 lb.)

Go Grocery shopping and add to your CLICKLIST at least $50 worth of groceries... mine was $66.xx..... after coupon for $10 off and FREE items my total was $38.xx,  I got a survey to get FREE 50 Gas Credit points to fill out due to this purchase which I will do today.

NOTE:  they take the $10 off $50 FIRST then the FREE ITEMS !  I was able to do this and my daughter was too.... I am not sure the expiration date on this but I did it 3 days ago and my daughter did this yesterday.  This is pick up at the store and our store allows SAME DAY PICKUP if you do early enough in the day!  HAVE FUN and SAVE SOME CASH.   CHA CHING...

NEVA NEVA NEVA pay full price for anything!

XXOXO
Anjie




No comments: