Wednesday, March 1, 2017

SUNBASKET ....ANOTHER MEAL PROGRAM REVIEW!!



SUNBASKET....... this is a FABULOUS COMPANY with Great Packaging and environmentally friendly items inside with instructions for recycling the packing items!  

GO HERE to TRY IT or read more about the program

This is how it arrived......   They offered several selections that you could "switch out" from the recommended selections.  As always I chose the  3 meals for 2 people selection.



Everything was packed neatly inside the sturdy box..... each meal was packaged in its own BAG and the only items that were not in the bag was the proteins and a small package of endive and a package of Spaghetti.



The Recipe cards are easy to follow and on sturdy (wipeable)  cards.   



These are the bags I put in the FRIDGE!  ^^^^^^







So I chose to make the Spicy Turkey Chili with Jicama / Radish Salad for dinner.  These are all of the items that were in the bag (the complete meal) laid out for me in the correct portions.   The only thing that I did not use "all" of what was provided was the Chili Pepper / Chipotle.   I saved some of that to use in another recipe later!



I have never tasted or used Jicama.  That is one of my favorite things about trying all of these new things that the boxes provide.  I get to try things without wasting a lot of food nor money.  Turns out.... I loved the jicama and will probably buy it in the future to add to salads and maybe try in other recipes.  


This is the jicama salad before I put the final lime in the mix.... oh yummmmmm

The chili just got a bit of cilantro put in it.... and ready to stir and serve.... healthy ground turkey too!  No processed food... all natural and organic products ,  its like I shopped at Whole Foods without leaving my house!


The plated results..... can you believe this chili has SWEET POTATOES in it in place of the BEANS?  OH BOY WAS IT GOOD and NO LEFTOVERS ..... at all..... EASY CLEAN UP and ... well ...just great food to eat.

INTRODUCTORY RATE ....  you get 3 FREE MEALS with the INTRODUCTORY CODE....so that is  1/2 off the FULL PRICE RATE of 3 meals for 2 people.  But your cost will ultimately Depend on which plan you order .     I signed up through my daughters offer  (she tried this one and referred me) so she got a $25 Credit on her next order!

GO HERE to TRY  SUNBASKET  or read more about the program

READ ABOUT  GREEN CHEF   GO HERE   TO TRY 4 free meals deal

READ ABOUT  HOME CHEF   :     GO HERE TO TRY  $30 off

READ ABOUT HELLO FRESH :   GO HERE  TO TRY $40 off

READ ABOUT  BLUE APRON:    GO HERE TO TRY 3 FREE MEALS DEAL


I have about 3 more Meal Deals on my list to try..... <3 font="" for="" more="" nbsp="" tuned="">





No comments: