Friday, February 24, 2017

BLUE APRON ARRIVED AND TESTED! LOTS OF PHOTOS!

So the next FOOD BOX I ordered for review is BLUE APRON!!  I have cooked 2/3 meals for review below.  I love how they package their meals, easy to identify and store in your fridge.  The FLAVOR is AMAZING and would rival any meal that I would go out to eat and get for much higher price.  Prep time and cooking time are not LONG at all ...30 minute meals from start to finish (at least the 2 I have tried)  

FOR THE START UP PRICE OF $30  we got 3 meals for two or $5 each meal BOO-YAH!  GREAT PRICE FOR the QUALITY AND QUANTITY!   CANT WAIT TO COOK THE 3rd one!

GO HERE TO TRY IT and GET 3 FREE MEALS LIKE I DID making the entire box $29.97 SHIPPED 

NICE STURDY BOX DELIVERED TO MY FRONT DOOR

3 great dinners:  Catfish ,  Chicken Chili and Baked Ricotta Canoli  (these change every week and you can customize)

Keep Cold packaging

ALL of the ingredients for 3 MEALS FOR TWO

MEAL #1  is Chicken Chili ... not your "normal" as you can see, this version has chickpeas, sweet potatoes and more
GOODIES INCLUDED my mouth was watering with each flavorful ingredient! 


Here it is in the begging stages YUM YUM!

pita triangles to go in the oven

the FINISHED PRODUCT which was more than enough to FEED TWO,  I am SO FULL!!!!



CAJUN CATFISH MEAL..... I had to ADD to this meal to make it hearty enough for me and my man
but if you are a light- medium eater or making lunch it would have been plenty.  I added Roasted Carrots, Red Beans and some buttered french bread.   NOTE :  I also DID NOT use the MUSHROOMS in the recipe as called for as my DH doesn't care for them , so I am holding on to those to use in the ITALIAN dish that is for tomorrow... that only I am eating!  <3 about="" another="" can="" good="" liking="" meals="" modify="" p="" taste="" these="" things="" to="" you="">

THE GOODIES or EXTRAS in the little brown bag... seasonings etc

PREPPING the collards and the produce...


my EXTRAS ready to go in the oven


OH MY HECK THIS WAS SOOOOO GOOD and perfect for our hungry selves!  
The Chicken Chili was more than enough to feed the two of us but the Cajun Catfish I had to add to as my HARD WORKING DH and I have some hearty appetites and rather than ADD DESSERT ,  I just went ahead and added to dinner with a couple of things I had "on hand" 


HERE are the  OTHER PROGRAMS I HAVE RATED AND REVIEWED.....

READ ABOUT GREEN CHEF   GO HERE   TO TRY 4 free meals deal

READ ABOUT HOME CHEF   :     GO HERE TO TRY  $30 off

READ ABOUT HELLO FRESH :   GO HERE  TO TRY $40 off

READ ABOUT  BLUE APRON:    GO HERE TO TRY 3 FREE MEALS DEAL

No comments: