Friday, April 22, 2016

THE NEW EYE CREAM ..... before and afters...


This time I did it in B&W so you could see more clearly the results.....

BEFORE THE EYE CREAM ... click to make larger

20 minutes after application

TRY THE NIGHT CREAM FREE for 7 DAYS ...SARAH WILL MEET YOU and in exchange for BEFORE AND AFTER RESULTS she will give you a STARBUCKS GIFT CARD!!!!!
I got mine ....

AND THEN the NEW EYE CREAM APPEARED .... love it ...AND LOVE the night cream too

Whats a Girl to do?

NOW just so you know I have been told that not everyone has the same results...and I seem to have the "right" problems and "skin" that reacts well to this !



MY STARBUCKS CARD!!!!! YES!!!!



HOPE YOU HAVE FABULOUS RESULTS!!!

LET SARAH KNOW I SENT YOU FOR THE FREE STARBUCKS CARD (with purchase) AND SAMPLES of the NIGHT CREAM / EYE CREAM
CALL 804-895-0670
or EMAIL :   SGILBERT536@gmail.com



No comments: