Thursday, April 7, 2016

FRUGAL DOINGS THIS WEEK!





FRUGAL DOINGS THIS WEEK! 


  • Teeva Box of Samples 
  • Oil of Olay samples
  • Freebies from Elite
  • Check from Class action $21
  • Cashed in SURVEY $$$  $25
  • BF and I enjoyed "Criminal" for FREE movie preview
  • Cashed in some Coke Rewards For $5 GC for Walmart
  • Enjoyed a Free Redbox Rental
  • Washed everything with my homemade laundry Soap / Cold water
  • Tried Nerium (FREE SAMPLES FOR A WEEK)  love the results
  • Got Free Samples FULL SIZED from the Dental Clinic (toothbrush/paste and Dental floss picks)
  • STOCKPILED:   Cashed in my coupons (10 coupons for $5 each) for 10 FREE TRUVIA while on markdown and Target... tax was covered by my 5% target card!
  • Bought and baked Ham 77lb from Foodlion : enough for birthday party with left overs for the week
  • Mailed a few things with Free stamps from earning program
  • "ordered" some forms for missing money "hits"
  • Paid my bills online and by phone (no stamp money)
  • Spent my $50 GC from credit card redemption  for FREE drip pans for the grill and a Grill mat...out of pocket less than $3
  • Got a FREE 16x20 (postage only - $6.xx) from Shutterfly that will be a gift 
  • Made a WISH order for another FABULOUS $15 jumpsuit
  • Gifted my Time Share bonus week to my daughter for vacation use





No comments: