Tuesday, March 22, 2016

FRUGAL DOINGS ....



Today I did several things that contribute to my Frualistic Life Style that I would like to share with you!


I rec'vd a class action suit check from Ghirardelli for $21  that I opened this a.m. and unexpected money is always appreciated.  



  I took my grandson to the movies. HE LOVED IT.. I used a Free Movie ticket I earned a while back (non-expiring) from Noodles &Company and a second one $10 off movies from RED ROBIN promo back during January , I think?  We went to see Zootopia...he got a kids pack of popcorn , gummies and soda...I had a water and he was happy as a pea in a pod!  $10 out of pocket for a fabulous outing.

GREAT CHARACTERS OMG..this is FLASH the DMV worker



Target was an awesome stop today with the buy $50  in food / grocery (with a few exceptions) and get $10 Target GC stackable with a REALLY COOL Starbucks , ANOTHER PISTACHIO / Coconut water buy 4 earn another $5...top that off with Bear Naked Granola promotion and CARTWHEEL + PRINTABLE COUPONS + 5% back with TARGET CARD....   SCORE!!! Not to mention the VERY COOL LIGHT SABER SWORD for $3  lights up and makes noise yes it does!  (thanks Totally Target for sending me there)  I had ONE ISSUE  my $10 didn't come off because somehow the computers read the coconut water as being an "ENERGY DRINK"  which is not included in this promotion.  So if you get coconut water in that .... make sure you get credit for it. 

USED A $5 off AZTECA coupon for our Mexican tonight.... YEAHHHH 




And getting ready to log in to my Paid Chat Survey Group earning $100 Amazon GC for 3 days of "30 minutes per day" online chat about TRAVEL ...um yes...something I love so easy....

I mailed a flashdrive MEDIA MAIL 

and Visited the dollar store for 2 pairs of Sunglasses.... 

HOME RUN KINDA DAY!  YES! 


1 comment:

Susan said...

Wow....the Amazon GC offer was amazing!! You have most def traveled many places and could offer lots of travel tips to peeps logging on to your chat!