Sunday, January 10, 2016

HOT HOT HOT!!! I just got $150 worth of gently used clothes for under $4 SHIPPED!



#1  GO HERE  <<<< my referral link which you NEED a referral to get this deal
                          $20 will go into your account

#2  CREATE A "COLLECTION" and NAME It ...the link to do this will be on your LEFT once you  complete #1 ...this will give you another $10 in your account

#3  START SHOPPING   (looking for things that DO NOT have this a YELLOW TAG on it)   NO NEW WITH TAGS will allow you to get discount.....

I was able to find a Few things for my youngest Grandson and a couple things for myself.  My biggest frustration about shopping here was the lack of sorting by size... but I took my time and found things in GOOD condition that did not list any "blemishes"  ....

I got several items ...... once you have $60 in your cart CHECK OUT

#4   at check out ... use code: FRIYAY  

#5   if you followed all of the directions above 

^^^you should save 50% and $30...and get 

FREE   shipping.... making your order ZERO or 

what ever  overage you had over $60  -  my order was under  AND $13 of my order went to help a child's charity!


Thank you for placing your order with Schoola! Because of that order, $13.40 went to 5 schools for programs like art, music, physical education and field trips. Brilliantly done!
Schoola Scholars Fund in San Francisco, CA, Granada Elementary in Granada Hills, CA, CSI High School For International Studies in Staten Island, NY and 2 others are among those schools you've helped. Thank you for that!


CHRIS referred me to my deal page so she got $20 

for my purchase as well!


No comments: