Sunday, January 10, 2016

FREE $5 TO SPEND ON THE GC OF YOUR CHOICE!



I just signed up HERE and earned $5 for me and $5 for TOMMI for the sign up... (referral only)

then you can SHOP ...sort by HIGHEST DISCOUNT!  I got a $25 GC to Charlotte Rouse for $10.50  less my $5.00 so $5.50 for $25.  my particular choice was STORE ONLY and FREE DELIVERY
so if I combine with store discounts and coupon I can REALLY stretch those dollars even further.  

PAY with a Credit Card that earns points that YOU can also redeem for GC when you cash them out...making this a HOME RUN DEAL!

there are many many GREAT DEALS HERE for example if you are wanting to make a purchase at JOURNEY SHOE STORE.. you can get a $200 GC for $130 with the referral $5 added.. 

just about everything you can think of is there!






No comments: