Sunday, January 4, 2015

JANUARY 4th ..... CHEAP EATS CONTINUES....



BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND SNACKS ....all munched on from on hand items , nothing bought 
specifically for anything..... 

DINNER.... used a $10 DOMINOES GC that I earned through a special MY COKE REWARDS PROMOTION where I plugged in my COKE CODES online and redeemed for the $10 GC

I used the $10 an bought 2  pizzas each for $5.99 with 2 toppings each.  After Tax,  Delivery and Tip the bill was $9.xx to my POINTS EARING CREDIT CARD..... for 2 MEDIUM PIZZAS



Nothing else was purchased....

Running total for JANUARY ....... $55....... including a trip to outback  going to try to make a chart for the side of the blog about what meals are "out" and which ones are in" for the month and show ya how I do it... :) 








No comments: