Wednesday, January 14, 2015

JANUARY 13th : CHEAP EATS ....... OUT OUT AND ABOUT

TODAY ..... I was coaxed out by my good friends....I did not want to go , no I did not but because I was Debbie Downer.....I just am overwhelmed with trying to figure out this Government Healthcare and how to apply and secure that, how it affects my taxes and also how it affects my current "clinic" status....its just a vicious cycle and has me "spinning."


So lunchtime comes and my "DEBS"  call and convince me to come on out and play with them and I oblige them at the ITALIAN DELIGHT and DEBRA TREATS ME TO A WONDERFUL LUNCH of Bruschetta ,  Split a Spinach / Feta Roll with Deb and then she creates a Dessert Platter for us all to share.  They had some Vino..but I didn't ...not today....today I abstained so that I may think more "clearly" to figure out more of this flipping paperwork...





Dinner was another story ...out to home away from home and added another $40 to our ticker for dinner and margaritas....

In the fridge we do have lots of leftovers from both dinners which will feed us manana...



and some wings for me to cook up and some type of dessert too...its going to be icy and cold tomorrow so the perfect day to do just that...work on some photos and cook ..and sleep yes ...oh and did I mention "paperwork?"  bleck

1 comment:

Cathy Harrell said...

Thank you so much for that walmart app information:)