Wednesday, January 7, 2015

DAY 7 OF CHEAP EATS....... SAY CHEESE!!!

Who goes to the CHEESECAKE FACTORY AND DOESN'T EAT CHEESECAKE?  




"THIS GIRL and THIS LITTLE GUY!" 




and her daughter who gets props for the phoneography!....I guess I sugared out the day before? but I wasn't really into getting the Cheesecake and that is a VERY FIRST!

Breakfast....a very awesome LATTE (skinny vanilla) from a new place my daughter found behind an auto store on midlothian, its very hidden but VERY GOOD..... I can't remember or pronounce the name but my daughter got a white mocha and said best she ever had put others to shame.... the one she gifted me was quite awesome too.... I will be back.  They have a frequent buyer card, my daughter has one and has "plural punches" on it...shes already hooked..... :)   out of pocket ZERO


Lunch...... CHEESECAKE FACTORY..... AVACADO ROLLS  and LETTUCE WRAPS ...OMG YUM YUM YUM the 3 of us munched and munched until I was ready to pop...drank some water with lime and that was all she wrote...... I just couldn't do it and neither could she...but ...I did eat the bread and about 1/2 a loaf of it (the dark variety) and she didn't touch it...she was being "better" than me!!!   Little Ryker had a bit of everything....he is quite the eater and I behaved quite well, he only got in trouble a few times... LOL....  The Bill was $27.xx and I had a $25 GC free...and my daughter paid the difference and the tip!    out of pocket ZERO


Dinner:   WALMART GC from ENERGIZER DEAL.... that was posted on the FACEBOOK PAGE  in 2014 that came "in" via email in december!  if you did the deal....check your email for the subject line  "Energizer has sent you an eGift Card for Walmart"   !!!!   my bill was $19.xx from $20....... yes it was.... I got cents back (strategically planned)  bought some of my favorite (TGIF fried Green Beans ($4.69) and Marie Calendar Pot Pies  $7.97 (4 of them)...along with some personal items that I needed that are not food related)   OUT OF POCKET :  ZERO


No comments: