Saturday, January 10, 2015

CHEAP EATS : JANUARY 9th...... HOME.... and HOME AWAY FROM HOME

At home today I ate a little bit of this and a little bit of that all day long ..... all  with nothing out of pocket of course and then we ventured out to our HOME AWAY FROM HOME which it has been a long long time since I have visited..... so off we went... knowing we would spend $50 but wanting to do so...margaritas and eats and treats  ...off we went... 


photo credit:  EL CERRO AZUL  VICTOR F. 


my photo of some of my el cerro peeps....



Our Bill is always about $50 here so I guess I need to add that to our Ticker.....with the 10 % off or $5.00 it is still $50 because we give our discount to the waiter...because it is our home away from home!  so I am now going to try to update the blog with the TICKER and the amounts..... 

it had been a good 2 weeks since we had been "in" so we were really looking forward to it  and brought the grand son too, so fun times on a friday night well deserved! 


No comments: