Friday, January 16, 2015

CHEAP EATS.... 16 ...... NACHO MAMA'S GROCERY BILL!


Photos Credit:   Lisa Doyle

Tonight's Dinner ...smorgasburg  of leftover "stuff" made into NACHO's.... si senorita.... chips, cheese, ground pork, refried beans, tomatoes, sour cream, olives, etc etc etc.....

total cost for tonights EAT IN was $2.73..... paid $1.83 on a GC (balance) and my BF went to pay the balance (under $1) and the gentleman behind him said NO NO NO ....I got it.... Random Act of Kindness.... WOW.... OK so when I scanned the rec't in .... WE MADE .37 cents after the GC / RAOK and SAVINGS CATCHER!!!!


I intend on signing up for the Blue Bird Card thanks to a tip from another freelancer, (BETTY) and doubling my balance so that is like making 74 CENTS for buying Sour Cream and a Tomato!!!!!

No margarita tonight but I did take my diet coke with Lime....just to be a little more authentic! :) 


maravilloso!!!!

No comments: