Friday, January 23, 2015

BIRTHDAY CHEAP EATS!! FILL THE FRIDGE !

FIRST STOP WAS RED ROBIN for the FREE $10 Burger and Sweet Potato Fries! YUM YUM YUM!  brought home some of the endless fries and my "little dudes" mac & cheese  (my BFF karen and I enjoyed lunch together and she paid for hers and the tip...AWESOME COMPANY and AWESOME time and the food OMG GOOD!)


THEN IT WAS "ON"  riding around picking up
FREE NOODLES FROM NOODLE & COMPANY  $9
FREE BRISKET & CHEDDAR SUB from FIREHOUSE   $11
FREE TURKEY & PESTON SUB from STARBUCKS    $7
FREE SMOOTHIE from TROPICAL SMOOTHIE  (we split a coffee nut)  $6
$43 in BDAY GIFTS for FREE !!!




ALSO HAVE MANY OTHER FREEBIES in my inbox these are the ones I plan on using:
$3.00 CVS
FREE REDBOX RENTAL  $2   CHECK
$20 off Tiny Prints    CHECK
$20 off Bombay
50 free swagbucks  CHECK
100 free kelloggs points
$20 FREE SHUTTERFLY
$10 shop my way credit   CHECK
Moe's Southwest Grill :  free entree with drink purchase
$5 off McCalisters
FREE SLICE OF PIZZA:  Villa Italian Kitchen
$10 TRU credit

$103 in other freebies yet to redeem and that wasn't ALL of them, I just didn't have the time to cash in on them all... WOW!!! 

No comments: