Tuesday, November 18, 2014

SURVEYS ..... YES THERE ARE REAL COMPANIES THAT PAY REAL MONEY







When I had my other website (freelancebyu) which no longer exists,  I had a page of Survey Sites that were REAL,   REALLY PAID and offered items to review and/or question and answers and sometimes Focus Groups (best money)  ....  over time the sites changed and some went defunct and others changed from pay to points and it took a ZILLION points to cash in.  

Things do change over time and I have gone from one end of the spectrum to the next...... and then back again..... so with that being said,  know that when my new website is rolled out there will be again a page for SURVEYS and this survey site will be at the TOP OF MY LIST!

This site has been around a long time and consistently sends me surveys to do, and consistently pays with REAL MONEY (checks) that come in the mail.    


GO HERE TO SIGN UP 


I have participated in this program and referred many friends over time to this site and everyone I know has been happy with it.

If you are NEW TO SURVEYS ,  may I suggest opening a NEW EMAIL ADDRESS BEFORE STARTING DO SURVEYS so that #1 they are easy to find and #2 if signing up at any site results in spam , it will not affect your "main" email.



ANJIE NOTE / DISCLAIMER .....****YES THESE CHECKS ARE TAXABLE AND YOU WILL GET A 1099 for the $ you make if over a certain amount.   You are required by the IRS to report all income from your services unless it is a REBATE OR CLASS ACTION just so you know the "legalities" of things .  It is up to you to report .

This is a referral link and I do get a kick back from your sign up , just as you will if you refer your friends and family to the site

IF YOU GO SIGN UP FOR RANDOM SITES THAT I DO NOT SUGGEST TO YOU AND YOUR INFO IS USED FOR ANY OTHER REASON THAT SURVEYS PLEASE CONTACT THE SOURCE ..... I WILL ONLY POST THE SITES THAT I KNOW TO BE LEGIT .....and you should not have any problems with what I post!


No comments: