Tuesday, February 4, 2014

FRUGAL DOINGS TODAY

SOME of my FREE LOOT TODAY 


I went through my Sunday Paper and clipped a couple of coupons this a.m.  one of which was $1 off Colgate Toothpaste.   I knew TARGET had a mobile coupon on my phone for another $1 off which means =  FREE toothpaste or Toothbrush or in my case BOTH as they had clearance $2.02 Colgate (target and manufacturer coupon) = 2cents and the toothbrush was 94cents (printed $1 coupon)  + 6 cents.  I have a Target Credit Card = 5% off your bill and COUPON for $1 off SPREE which is on sale for 10/$10 or $1 each  HERE  (allowed to print twice)  .  My phone coupons for Target also included $1 off any UP / UP product cleaner (store brand)  I choose AMMONIA which was just a tad over $1....... AT CHECK OUT MY TOTAL WAS ZERO.......for 5 items ....ZERO OUT OF POCKET

Claimed my BIRTHDAY cup of JOE and also my GIFTED $ GC from STARBUCKS from MY GIRL CAROLINA ,  she gave me starbucks via facebook for my birthday I was THRILLED!    
THAT WAS a VINTE AND A GRANDE and ZERO OUT OF POCKET 

I had a RUBY TUESDAY $25 GC from a CREDIT CARD "thank you reward program"  and printed a BUY ONE ENTREE get another 50% off HERE.....   INCLUDING THE TIP we had a NICE DINNER FOR TWO and OUT OF POCKET PAID $3   (she got a $6 tip total) 

Next I claimed my REBATE CHECK from HERE    and was able to claim it in AMAZON GIFT CARD MONEY which I went directly to the site to BANK IT for later purchase!  This was from the last quarter (included my christmas shopping ALL ONLINE) and I got $55 rebate from them!   

The next thing I did was sign up for a few freebies to be mailed at another time (usually 4-6 weeks) 
I usually post the FREEBIES on FACEBOOK   and I confirmed my $50 GC win to LOWES!   :) 

I am busy figuring out what my next freebie or deal will be ....and tomorrow a.m. going to check out a different style of "thrifting" with a BF and her daughter! :)  will update on that tomorrow....REMEMBER ITs NOT WHAT YOU SAVE ITS WHAT YOU SPEND THAT COUNTS!

OH and did I mention I recovered an amount between $25-$50 on the MISSING MONEY SITE 
I check it every couple of months when I can remember..... :)  today was lucky day (make sure you put in all of your names , this one was in my maiden name!)  

WHAT DID YOU DO FRUGAL TODAY? 



PLEASE DO NOT ABUSE OR TRY TO CHEAT THESE COMPANIES , print what is allowed and that should be enough!  :) that way EVERYONE has a chance to enjoy and companies and stores will be LESS aggravated my couponers that try to be EXTREME (that is NOT a good thing to be)

No comments: