Friday, January 31, 2014

GREAT DEALS AND EXTRA 25% OFF! :) GO GET UM!


I have been a "member" here for a while and LOVE LOVE LOVE The deals I get!!!  some of them include (canvas deals for my photography,  discounts on food / starbucks etc)  TARGET, TRADER JOES and CVS are just a few of the GC that I have bought at a discount !  

Right now they have "metal prints"   gift wrap made from YOUR PHOTOS (very cool, i did this for kelly and her bff years ago) and many other awesome items

SIGN UP / SIGN IN HERE   (my referral link, so if you become a new member I get "credit for referral"  thank you in advance cuz I love love love credits too!   

RIGHT NOW you can save an ADDITIONAL 25% off any purchase with a code
CODE:  Growing25

ENJOY THE SAVINGS!   I am shopping now!

wrapping paper custom made with your photographs!!! ^^^^ I have done this before with my daughter and her friend ,  loved it for years!  ^^^

No comments: