Monday, September 30, 2013

MY MIA ON THIS BLOG..................

Sorry about the MIA status for this blog for almost a month now........... I am busy redesigning the blog(s) and the plan is to merge the frugal , the photography, the travel and the cooking to one spot!!!!!!!!!!  

I am very excited about the venture and the work is almost complete!   


In the mean time I have been 'here and there' with a few GDA on the yahoo group and the facebook and the 3 blogs that I have.  I have 2 books in the works (one on my frugal living and the other 365 that a few people know about) so its not as if I have not been busy......... I sure have!

In the mean time I have been trying to get my path, my life and my health all in order....... while I went through the tragic death of my father and the subsequent passing of my best friend, my grandmother.   The untimely deaths are the hardest and put me in a whirlwind and I had to readjust, re-evaluate and redo ............ EVERYTHING in my life.......

SO with all of that being said ..... please forgive me for the sporadic postings and here and there ............ and everywhere I have been, but know that I am coming back and when everything is full force in place it will be a WONDERFUL spot...... with the best of the best , cream of the crop ..........

MY FRIENDS,  MY FAMILY.............thank you for being you and lettting me ............... well .......... be me........ albeit a "MIA" me.

1 comment:

sheila said...

Sorry for your loss.