Friday, May 10, 2013

walgreens............ a few frugal things........... don't overlook these..............

Today I went to walgreens and my totals were great,   I got the FREE PHOTO (still valid) on a different rec't.  This one I got at the beauty counter so that I could get a free coupon book..... I redeemed my $7 Nature Made coupon (used on melatonin) and will be entering the code HERE   got a pair of cool earring for next st paddys day for 81cents ,  a very cool photo frame I will be using for a gift in the future for a friend reg. 14.99 for $3.74.... and some hair color that I won on facebook.   I will also be doing the survey at the bottom of my rec't.  JUST YESTERDAY I signed for an envelope from RED ROBIN that i won $25 for doing a survey I paid for with royalty rewards and a gc redeemed by a credit card.   (awesome feeling btw to get something good in the mail for a change!)

No comments: