Saturday, April 27, 2013

LOTS OF PRIZES! I won so can you ! WOO HOOO!

GO HERE TO ENTER 10,000 prizes!  $5 amazon GC is what the contest says but this is what it just said that I won..............

Check your email for a Free Movie Rental Voucher Code – complements of PureVision®2. Also, keep an eye on your inbox to see if you won a 46" Samsung HDTV. The drawing will be held next Tuesday.

I used code: VISION

 CHECKED my email and this is what I got:

 We're happy to let you know that you're a winner in the Ultimate Movie Experience Sweepstakes! You've won a $5 Amazon Code, which has an approximate retail value of $5. Congratulations!

 Talk to your doctor about PureVision®2 at your follow-up visit.

Thank you for entering The Ultimate Movie Experience Sweepstakes. Good luck on winning the grand prize!

No comments: