Saturday, May 11, 2013

$40 in my CHRISTMAS SAVINGS and STILL ADDING ARE YOU? DOUBLE STUFF starts tomorrow!

SIGN UP HERE
GET 30 points for signing up and USE CODE to get additional 70 more
so you will be Ready for the DOUBLESTUFF promo that starts tomorrow !!!!!!! 
"I have a sign up code" as they're initially signing up

GO HERE
CLICK THE I HAVE A CODE
USE CODE: FREELANCER
get 100 points to start

*********code for another free 8 points today only*****code:  HappyMomsDay  until 6 pm PDT time

do the searches EVERYDAY
do the surveys, shopping, commercials and bonus's as you have time
REFER YOUR FRIENDS so that they can earn too  (you can earn up to 1000 points for this )

NEW !!!!!  you can now share your bonus codes!  :) 

I save my points and when I get 450 I cash out for $5 in AMAZON gc
I add the GC to my AMAZON account and STACK them 
so that I can get a "cushion" to shop with at Christmas,  a few years ago I colleted $500 
but I haven't had as much activity with my life circumstances hopefully I can collect now through
December and come close!

photos credit: giantbomb.com gaming site
GOOD LUCK AND HEAUX HEAUX HEAUX in APRIL!  

No comments: