Tuesday, January 15, 2013

AWESOME SITE AWESOME PRODUCTS!


FIRST  GO HERE and SIGN UP 
this is my link and I get credit for your sign up and enters us both to win $5000!


NEXT   GO HERE   AND REGISTER OR SIGN IN
    newbies get cash credit automatically with first purchase everyone else (me) gets rebate back on purchase

SHOP if you like there are some excellent sales ...... I got a $10 unique code......I am looking to spend!  Look how cute ^^^^ photo prop/ costume?  hoodie?  for kids but they have adult designer stuff as well


 LOTS OF UNIQUE GIFT ITEMS, FLEUR DE LIS , SUNS..... ETHNIC / ECLECTIC....... etc..... under HOME
 
ANJIE NOTES: THERE ARE SEVERAL CODES I have tried and checked out that other sites and google have listed and they are invalid except i did find that newbies that made a purchase got an "all additional order free shipping code emailed to them"  AND I am a loyal customer and got a $10 off anything UNIQUE code to use before January 31,  you may have one or get one if you do make sure to also go thru rebate site and use a rewarding credit card or free credit card ......when you check out to MAXIMIZE your savings!   I am loving it!  :)   they also have an "invite your friend" referral program, please follow the "rules" on this , or you may find all of your order(s) being canceled and no rebate.   Follow the rules / use the right links and SCORE! 

No comments: