Thursday, January 24, 2013

$5 subway card or other FREE UPDATED



Right now, you will receive 650 Reward Miles when you enter the Reward Code below. That's enough to redeem for a gift card to SUBWAY®, Red Lobster®, Olive Garden® and more*.

GO HERE to log in / sign up 

I got that email^^^^ apparently the code I put up here was unique to me ?  in any case SIGNUP if you are already signed up CHECK YOUR EMAIL  this is the copy paste of what I got 
  

CHECK OUT OUR NEW MOBILE WEBSITE
It's now even easier to enter Reward Codes

EARN REWARD MILES
It's free to join- earn Reward Miles by entering Reward Codes found under the caps of specially marked containers of Shell Rotella® motor oil into your MyMilesMatter™ account.

GET COOL STUFF
Save up your Reward Miles and redeem them through our eCatalog for rewards like merchandise, gift cards and more.

STAY INFORMED
Follow our online forum MyCommunity for advice and news on Shell Rotella® heavy duty engine oil and other related topics.

PROVEN PERFORMANCE
Shell Rotella® heavy duty diesel engine oils provides fuel efficiency, lower-emissions, and protection in three critical areas: Acid Control, Deposit Control, and Wear Control. Click here to learn more about why Shell Rotella® is a leader in the heavy duty engine oil category.

Join MyMilesMatter™ by Shell Rotella® today and start enjoying the benefits of your new membership!

I was sent 650 point reward code and redeemed for $5 subway card. 

********I also noticed that I got an offer in the mail to get $10 amazon card for doing something simple I will share tomorrow after confirmed for everyone! :) ????

thanks amy for letting me know of the mistake of posting a unique code.
 

2 comments:

murphyboysmom5 said...

Thanks, Anjie! I did sign up, but my reward was only 10 miles. You got lucky! Congrats!

murphyboysmom5 said...

Anjie, I signed up, but I only received 10 miles. You got lucky! Congrats!