Friday, December 28, 2012

FOOD LION ! SCORE!



I posted on FACEBOOK the other day that I found in my email a $5 off $5 coupon for FOOD LION! hope you did too I promptly took that coupon and scanned my MVP at the kiosk to score more store coupons and then whipped out my latest CATALINA coupons and this is what I came up with

Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice
Fleshmans Bottle of Yeast
Dansani 6 pack of water 
Hellmans mayo squeeze
2 containers of BREYERS 
and a lb of Butter........

AFTER COUPONS COST TO ME $6.06
savings $18.22 in coupons 
and $4.23 in MVP savings 
total $28.51  before coupons !   

AWESOME SCORE!  hope you scored too

now going to send in for my $5 REBATE for STARBUCKS from my score at TARGET the other day!      

1 comment:

Susan said...

Now THIS, my friends, is the Frugal Freelancer working her magic!