Monday, November 19, 2012
starbucks holiday rebate oh yea babe
1. Purchase 3 qualifying Starbucks® or Tazo® products where you buy groceries.
• Starbucks® coffee (10 oz or larger)
• Starbucks® K-Cup® pack
• Tazo® K-Cup® pack
• Starbucks VIA® Ready Brew (excluding 3-pack)
• Starbucks Frappuccino® Chilled Coffee Drink (4-pack)
• Starbucks Doubleshot® Espresso (4-pack)
• Tazo® Tea Filterbags
• Tazo® Tea Latte Concentrates
Starbucks is a registered trademark of the Starbucks Corporation. K-Cup® packs for use in Keurig® K-Cup® Brewing Systems. Keurig, the Cup and Star Design, Keurig Brewed, K-Cup and the Keurig brewer trade dress are trademarks of Keurig, Incorporated, used with permission.
2. Save your original grocery register receipt and UPC codes.
3. Visit this website and complete the forms. Then submit online or mail in with your receipt via USPS.
4. You'll receive your Starbucks Card in 6-8 weeks, or Starbucks eGift in 2-3 weeks.
To get your $5 Starbucks Card
• Save original grocery register receipt and UPC codes from purchased products.
• Go to Starbucks.com/holidayoffer to complete official form.
• Receive your Card within 6-8 weeks or Starbucks eGift in 2-3 weeks.* *Subject to verification. See Terms and Conditions for complete details.