Friday, October 12, 2012

TREASURE POINTS +5 + more FREE POINTS !

GO HERE sign up / sign in to your account
hover over the "EARN POINTS" and choose "treasure points"
type in "HoneyBooBoo"  without the "quotes" and you will get a FREE 20 points (expires soon so hurry)

NEXT go to the  EARN POINTS area again and click OFFERS you should get 5 points for visiting this page making your total 25 points

NEXT go back once more to the EARN POINTS area and choose "SEARCH"  do a few searches until you get points I earned 16 points by typing in a search for my local newspaper.

When you earn 3000 points (visit every day) you get a $5 AMAZON GC to put in your AMAZON account and STACK with other GC earned from SWAGBUCKS , save them until you get your most desired item amount or spend for Christmas ...... be creative and also get FREE SHIPPING (on many items $25+)\
PS TODAY IS MEGA BUCKS FRIDAY !    

I just cashed in for $5 yesterday for Amazon that I spent on a friends Bday gift and now working on rebuilding my account for swag,  the other site I am about 400 points away from cashing in.  The latter site I don't get as many GC from but I don't spend much time on either site and they both PAY!   :)  ENJOY! 

No comments: