Wednesday, October 3, 2012

$25 off $50 and $10 bonus plus money back too


FREE $25 to spend on Site on $50 purchase  and $10 bonus if you do so THRU FACEBOOK
when you click this link you will see the option to get the bonus $
I love the KITCHEN STUFF 
NEWBIES ONLY!  TO OPEN SKYS   
GET $25 off $50  PLUS a $10 BONUS  AND FREE SHIPPING TOO!  CANT GO WRONG

PS when I signed up I got a $10 credit and unfortunately did not use
right away and it is EXPIRED so use it NOW so you don't forget!

I am ordering the layer pan if I can get some credit for sign up back :( or referrals.....thanks everyone for your support! :) 


ENJOY YOUR $35 
!!!!!!!!!!!

if you are spending MORE then AFTER you sign up and get your $ and your bonus
then GO HERE to spend to get back money (16%) on your purchase!http://osky.co/n9nAFJ

No comments: