Sunday, September 23, 2012

HOT DEAL GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFT!

LS Deal of the Week  BEAUTIFUL CROSS NECKLACE From one of my Favorite Sites!  



Diamond Cross Pendant in .925 Sterling Silver

A large and unique diamond cross pendant setting crafted in solid .925 sterling silver and featuring 7 all natural, prong set white diamonds weighing a total of .07 carats, diamond color H-I, clarity I2-I3. The pendant hangs from an 18 inch chain also crafted in .925 sterling silver. A beautiful symbolic cross pendant perfect for everyday wear. Top of the line workmanship combine with stellar design and all natural material to create a pendant that is sure to be treasured for years.

Availability

  
Usually ships within 48 Hours

Complimentary Gift Packaging

1 comment:

TheFrugalFreelancer.com said...

I rec'vd this and it is GORGEOUS! hope you got in too