Friday, September 21, 2012

$10 to spend on groceries, vitamins, herbs and more




GO HERE

I regularly order from this site but if you are NEW you can order $10 FREE RIGHT NOW , not sure how much longer this will last!  I ordered, my other half ordered, my daughters ordered and we all have been thrilled with our purchases!

AGAVE, COCONUT FLOUR, GRANOLA (several kinds) SALSA etc etc, hard to find items  and vitamins too,  shop the "DEALS" sections with your $10 to get even better deal! 

if you happen to order $49+ your order will also SHIP FREE .....
without any code needed so it does combine   OR $25+ in the VITACOST BRAND ITEMS and that also qualifies..... they have buy one get one half off item section too!

GO GET UM!
even without the coupon I order some of my items from them
today I will be ordering $25 in vitamins (vitacost brand) so will get the free shipping for my melatonin and such.....don't even have to get dressed or leave my desk! 


No comments: