Thursday, August 2, 2012

RECYCLE BANK FREE POINTS AND FREE MAGAZINES

THE RECYCLE BANK PROGRAM just gets better and better!
I went there this morning to catch up and see if there were any points to be had and look what I found!  LOTS of points earning opportunities just click around you may find even more!

 


GO HERE to sign up / sign in and get busy earning , once you have earned enough you can RECYCLE YOUR POINTS FOR COUPONS

GET 10 FREE POINTS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE HERE



I did NOT earn the LOWES GIFT CERTIFICATE (its over now......boohooo due to lack of support / participation from my referrals :( ........but I AM trying to now earn the HOME DEPOT $10 , I need 400 more points to equal 2500)

MAGAZINES SEEM TO BE THE BEST DEAL FOR YOUR POINTS RIGHT NOW.....look under FREE OFFERS ......for 250 or LESS points you may be able to get your favorite magazine for a year FREE ...... WHAT A DEAL   175 points gets you a year to "whole living"   oprah, womens day, seventeen etc etc etc are all choices and more



No comments: