Friday, July 20, 2012

RITE AID SODAS AND ROLLING DEAL



in my trunk 2 - 12 packs of pepsi next and 1 - 12 pack of pepsi max.............. bought at Rite Aid with my key tag / card.......... for uprewards ............ 36 cans for $7.25 after coupons and got $3 up rewards to buy "snacks" with after tomorrow.............. (next day loaded to card)  or $4.25 total out of pocket after savings.

Coupons
Use $1/1 Pepsi Next coupon (limit 1 per person)
Use $1/1 Pepsi Max coupon (limit 1 )
Plus, use $2/1 Pepsi Next store coupon (Rite Aid coupon)


I used the coupons as they were intended by store and manufacturer........no need to do otherwise KILLER DEAL..... (1 coupon per product) ........


I will go back after tomorrow and turn the $3 uprewards into
Milky Way – $0.50
Buy 2 and use $1/2 printable
Free after coupon


All Zest Body Wash (18 oz.)  $2.99
$1/1 Zest Body Wash, exp. 8/12/12 (SS 07/08/12)
earn $2 in uprewards


WILL POST WHAT I END UP WITH..................... ROLLING OVER THE DEAL SOMETIMES WORKS AND SOMETIMES DOESNT .......... depends on stock  hopefully my luck will continue



No comments: