- Start by simply purchasing your favorite L’Oréal Paris hair color product.
- Within your hair color kit, you will find a developer bottle with a 5 or 6 character alpha-numeric code (see illustration below).
- Once you have located this code, sign inand click on the "Enter Codes" tab.
- IMPORTANT: You must enter this code prior to coloring as product must be disposed of immediately following application.
- Entering codes is a simple process that you will complete in four easy steps.
1. Select the visual of the product you purchased
2. Select the shade you purchased from the drop down menu
3. Select retailer from which you purchased your hair color product
4. Enter the code located on your developer bottle in the area provided on following page
- Note: Each code is equal to one Credit. After submitting your code, your account will immediately reflect 1 Credit earned.
Earning & Receiving FREE Hair Color
- Once you have entered 5 codes and received corresponding 5 Credits, you will have earned a FREE hair color product.
- Your FREE hair color product will be awarded in the form of a coupon. Upon entering the 5th code, you will be prompted to claim your free coupon by providing us with a mailing address.
- You will receive your coupon in the mail within 4-6 weeks. Coupon is redeemable at all major retailers.
Important Program Information
- You can track your progress towards a free hair color product by clicking on My Credits.
- You can enter up to 2 codes every month, with a limit of 10 codes per calendar year, from any of the products below.
- You can earn 2 FREE hair color product coupons in 2012.