This deal is $659 and only good for 2 more days, airfare is NOT included but.........
Quaint Cottages Directly on Lively Seven Mile BeachA cluster of cottages painted in brilliant colors line Jamaica's Seven Mile Beach like an illustration from a children's storybook. Each of the handmade wooden mini houses has its own garden and follows a winding road that leads to the Caribbean Sea. These dwellings are all part of the resort Country Country, a quiet, quaint oasis removed from the sometimes-rowdy Seven Mile Beach.
Each premium room at this resort is contained in its own standalone cottage, or it has its own set of rooms on the second level of a two-story cottage. You can lounge on a sizeable gazebo patio in the standalone cottages, whereas the second-level rooms open up to a large wraparound deck that looks over the resort's landscaping and toward the beach.
There's a sleepy, relaxed ambiance here; you can park outside your cottage with a book under the shade of palm trees, or just relax in your room under the ceiling fan.
In the morning, wander down to the resort’s outdoor restaurant, Country Peppa’s Bar and Grill. The chefs here serve classic Jamaican and American fare right by the sea, and guests stop by here in between beach visits. The resort’s beachfront cocktail bar also serves up fruity drinks underneath a bamboo canopy.
Negril, Jamaica: Vibrant Beach Culture and Cliff-DivingDirectly south of Cuba and on the very west end of Jamaica, the small resort community of Negril centers itself on its beach culture, specifically at Seven Mile Beach—the main attraction of the area. It's actually only a little more than 4 miles long, but it's studded with bars, clubs, and small shops that sell handicrafts and Red Stripe beer by the sea. It's also a hot spot for revelry, often frequented by spring breakers.
Despite being blessed with excellent beaches, Negril remains essentially undeveloped. For reasonable prices, you can explore the pristine tropical landscape on zipline tours, kayaking trips, or by windsurfing on the back of a sea turtle.
South of downtown Negril, you can find the Negril Cliffs, which reach heights of up to 40 feet. Experienced divers jump from these heights and plunge into turquoise waters below. If you're not ready to take that leap, you can still enjoy the spectacular view of the Caribbean Sea from the comfort of any of the little cafés that are perched on the cliffs.
- Must book by 6/15/12 or promotional value expires
- Valid for travel 5/1/12-12/1/12
- Not valid 8/1/12-8/8/12
- Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts
- Limit 2 per visit
- Valid only for option purchased
- Subject to availability
- 7-day cancellation notice required or fee of applicable 1-night's stay up to the amount paid for Groupon applies
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Must provide first and last name at checkout, which will be provided to Country Country
- Valid only for premier guest rooms
- 20% tax not included
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- One king or two twin beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 kids
- Adding occupants above standard: $85 per night for a guest 12 or older; $65 per night for guests 11 or younger
- Air conditioning
- Private patio or wraparound deck
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: noon
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: available for $25 per night
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are available upon request during booking.
- Room upgrades: not available
What It's WorthStay for two in a premium room
- $659 for a five-night stay (a $750 value)
- $889 for a seven-night stay (a $1,050 value)
Included in all options:
- Daily breakfast and dinner (a $75 value per day)
- Wine-and-fruit gift basket (a $30 value)
- Round-trip airport transfer (a $167 value)
Total value: up to $1,772