Friday, March 2, 2012

The "Midas" Touch

THE MIDAS TOUCH


Earlier................I posted about a Blood Drive at Midas.................. HERE     a couple of my friends were there to give blood and get a FREE OIL CHANGE + a TSHIRT TOO!............snacks given during the "procedure" too........ cook white shirt with red writing that talks about "cold weather , warm hearts donation drive"  GREAT sleep shirt and i proudly wear it!



My girl,  "jennifer"  giving blood and even didn't take a tshirt because she "already has so many of them"  she is a "pro-giver"  .........what an awesome title to have..........you know if you are a "pro-giver"  you have some "major good" Karma! ............



Well................. I got the Tshirt and I got the coupon and this month it was time for me to CASH IN on my oil change.  I was afraid that my car warranty would be nullified, (runs out in october) if I used somewhere else..but I was quickly reassured that the "law" covered me on that!


I arrived at MIDAS, and they DO NEED YOUR ACTUAL COUPON SO DONT LOSE IT .. and they were very nice and said they were also doing a 24 point inspection of the car while they were at it no extra change and topping off my wiper fluids too.......(BONUS) ..........no expectations.......I thought to myself ,  'they will for sure find something I need" ..............NO THEY DID NOT!   everything passed just fine!


They showed me where the bathrooms were , had some candy mints, reading materials , FREE WI-FI , comfy seats and said that they had coffee (they didn't have any made, I checked) .......but it was so beautiful outside I waited outside mostly.


OK the DEAL................. HERE IS MY RECEIPT!  YEAAAAAAAA MIDAS!  $45 in services for FREE! 




They also gave me a YELLOW card with a STICKER on it............ the next time i "give" they will add another service to my car (windsheild wiper blades)  I am getting close to needing some so I am READY WHEN THEY ARE!  
STAY TUNED FOR MORE UPDATES ON HOW YOU CAN GIVE BLOOD AND REAP THE REWARDS TOO!

No comments: