Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Used my $15 GC ............here's what I bought

Alice.com



ItemQty.Unit PriceTotal
Sundown Extra Strength Melatonin, 5 mg1$5.99$5.99
Mementa Cranberry1$1.49$1.49

Sub-Total$7.48
Coupons- $0.00
Tax$0.05
Shipping$6.99
Other Discounts-$14.52
Total$0.00


If you are a new customer you save 20% and FREE SHIPPING  i was not a new customer

Alice.com

I you need a good deal on KCUPS or something like that check around,  they even have very cool designer trash bags that are bio. / green........... check out the site and take advantage of some good leap year day deals too



this is my order using my $15 gc from a contest I posted on Facebook to enter a while back........
I just wanted to show you how I used........... bought something I normally spend my own dollars for (melatonin) and a treat.......... (cranberry tea) for a gift inclusion or friends or me............. thus freeing up the money i normally spend on the melatonin (necessity)  on a "luxury"  ........ LUNCH out....... or something of the sort............ this is how you live lavishly for less or become AFFRUGAL (affluently frugal)

thats how i roll! :) hope you are rolling too

1 comment:

Susan said...

what is ur link for this site? I don't think I have been on there before, it doesn't sound familiar.