Friday, February 24, 2012

Starbucks Rewards info and Update

Rewards  $10 Starbucks Card   I just added a few more disney points last week.  i don't earn them as much as most of the younger people out there with younger kids but I still make sure to collect them when I can!  the free ones help a lot, but I don't get that many. Today I FINALLY made my 2nd redemption for a Starbucks $10 Gift card to use later.   




Your order for this reward has been successfully submitted. Please allow 6 - 8 weeks for your delivery to arrive.
Don't forget to print this confirmation for your records.
Thank you for participating in the Disney Movie Rewards program.
Your order reference is XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.
Enjoy your reward!
New Card I got in the mail this week!  $2.50 Value for FREE
I love starbucks rewards, i just cashed in my Bday Free med. drink from having a register card....... that I reload every time it gets empty.   I actually earned my latest card free for being a student last year.   i don't eat oatmeal but I have a friend that really loves it especially from starbucks where it is full of fruit.  love when that happens :)

1000 points
$10 Starbucks Card
The Starbucks Card offers you the convenience to treat yourself -- or someone else -- to your favorite things at Starbucks. It’s the perfect gift for any occasion, and can be used at thousands of locations. Plus, you can turn your visits into rewards with My Starbucks Rewards. Register at www.starbucks.com/rewards and you'll get a free drink on your birthday. Every time you pay with your Card, you'll earn Stars toward more rewards.


The Starbucks word mark and the Starbucks Logo are trademarks of Starbucks Corporation. Starbucks is also the owner of the Copyrights in the Starbucks Logo and the Starbucks Card designs. All rights reserved. Starbucks is not a participating partner or sponsor in this offer.


Limit one redemption per member

No comments: