Friday, February 24, 2012

BOOK OF SAVINGS PRICE REDUCED FREE S&H WORTH EVERY PENNY PLUS SOME

GO HERE and order yours most of the coupons don't expire until November , 2012  I always keep one in my car and when I go out of town I like to buy one when they are cheap because all you have to do is use 1 or 2 of the coupons and it pays for it.   EXAMPLE........... you can save money at grocery stores, fast food, INFLATION NATION (hint hint for grandkids) lots of great restaurants and more............I use mine and share them too and still never use them all.  *Out of town I usually give to housekeeping , desk clerks, family and/or friends when I leave and its always a "hit"

MR REBATE and EBATES both also give rebates and bonus's for first time members when you should with them to buy the book if  you are so inclined............if you have joined one and not the other , join the other.......there will be sign up bonus added to your first purchase!  :) :) :)

There is also now a SMART PHONE application and a key card that has replaced the wallet card.....to use if you don't have your book with you, I am not that "techy" with phones yet so I don't do but I love my book.

No comments: