Sunday, January 29, 2012

Going on at IHOP & PF CHANGS ........right now............

SURVEY ON RECT TO FILL OUT / DO and SCORE a FREE SHORT STACK of PANCAKES on your NEXT VISIT!



ALSO PF CHANGS is celebrating CHINESE NEW YEAR and handing out THESE RED ENVELOPES
inside could be FREE item from menu or % off your next bill..............can use a while (few weeks) but the key is they have to be SEALED and opened on your next visit............ We used a $25 gc that I earned for free a while back using my AMEX card......to pay for most of the meal..... I will let you know how we scored on the red envelope..... ps.....the banana dessert is outstanding.too ...... hope to get another one soon..........it was REALLY REALLY GOOD especially the asparagus were exceptional!   ..........Today I saw they are selling them in the frozen section (I've never bought)but would love to read some reviews on the frozen food selections by them..........

No comments: