Tuesday, November 8, 2011

CONGRATS TO DENISE MALLEY FOR WINNING THIS SHE WAS #3

WIN THIS IPOD SHUFFLE! DONT FORGET!

 
ENTRY:
earn 1 entry sharing this contest on facebook, blog, contest site or tweet
earn another entry by donating to SCOUTING FOR FOOD. Fill a bag, leave it on your porch and take a photo of it. share your photo with me on facebook, tag me or post on my wall and/or comment below and you will be entered to win!  LETS HELP THE SCOUTS and the local FOOD BANK! thank you!
scouting for food just left us a bag! I have an idea........if you get a bag and fill it, take a pic of it outside your door on scout pick up day.......... and post it on this page, I will see how many bags FREELANCERS CAN ROCK OUT / DONATE , I will pick one winner to win an IPOD SHUFFLE........ if you post this on a blog, tweet or on a contest site and send me the link you will get extra entry! FILL THOSE BAGS for the SCOUTS and get entered to WIN!

No comments: