Friday, November 11, 2011

$20 FREE GC TO NORDSTROM RACK ...............(MAYBE?)

I did not get a gift certificate yesterday from one of my favorite stores (don't know why I am a loyal customer) but maybe its for newbies ?  who knows? maybe its random?   but LOTS OF PEOPLE DID!   I did a search for it on SWAGBUCKS after getting/reading a few emails on it , I researched it and found that YES a lot of people are showing the PROOF OF THE PUDDING by posting pictures of ther certificates!  $20 NORDSTROM RACK ..............AND ................... RUMOR IS THAT EITHER THE 17th or the 18th
of Nov. they will be DOING THIS AGAIN to the tune of 80,000! ! I don't know where people got that info but ........   I hope I get in on round 2!    IF YOU ARE NOT SIGNED UP you NEED TO BE .........


HERE IS THE LINK make sure you sign up with an email address that you check often

IF YOU ARE ALREADY SIGNED UP check your JUNK/ SPAM / ALL MAIL to see if you have an email with the subject line "$20 Nordstrom

No comments: