Saturday, October 29, 2011

UPDATE ON MAKEN BAKEN DEAL FROM THE OTHER DAY!

DID YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS MAKEN BAKEN DEAL THE OTHER DAY?   I have gotten some emails and notes asking about how to get their money back now that they have the product , and I answered a few but for those that still have questions, I am filling out mine today..........drug my feet a bit, procrastinated a bit but today is "catch up" rebates / coupons day because the end of the month is coming so here ya go!
 Here is what comes in the package when you items all are taken out.  Underneath the cardboard you find the little paper that talks about ALLURE MAGAZINE ************see it on your bottom right of this photo above ^^^^^ if not click the photo and make it bigger you will see it then.  IT SAYS SPECIAL BONUS ON THE TOP OF THE PAPER..............you need this!   I also kept the INVOICE that was in the box.

HERE ARE BOTH PIECES OF PAPER THAT I SPOKE ABOUT..........
NOW CLICK HERE 
this is the link that was in my orig. post
then click "print screen" on your keyboard and or "print page"  I print in greyscale to save on my color ink. Printed out 3 pages,  the small print on page two says that you can fill out the form on page 3 and send in with your rec't (I am using my confirmation and my packing slip) and send in for rebate. I think this will take 2 stamps so I am making a few cents less than I thought but MAKING MONEY FOR BUYING THIS PRODUCT = MAKEN BAKEN!  :) increase in my personal buying power!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I received a note today saying that my request could not be precessed because it was received after the deadline. I know this isn't true. Anyone else get this?