Thursday, October 27, 2011

KOOPONZ $1 for a LIMITED TIME gets you $300 + in "kooponz"

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/entertainment-life/contests/
What can you buy for only $1 that will bring you $300 in savings? KOOPONZ! That's right, the new issue is out today and you can buy it for a ONE TIME SPECIAL PRICE of only $1! Its such a good deal you should buy them for your friends too!   
CONTEST ON SITE you can enter 2x per month! SIGN UP FOR THEIR FACEBOOK AND TWITTER TOO! 
ANJIE NOTE:  I won one of these great books during a twitter contest and LOVED it!  I have now bought one and going to also take advantage of the $1 special that will more than pay for itself.  I have a GC from WALGREENS so I will pick mine up there for ZERO , using my BUYING POWER I have stocked up from rebates there!  woohoooooooo

1 comment:

Susan said...

I will be swinging by Walgreens myself in the morning. I have $6 RR's to use. Do you know if you can purchase more than 1? Thanks for the info!