Friday, October 14, 2011

I WON I WON! (disney sticker VALUE 10CENTS) LOL......... FREE CODES!

I got a "WINNING" NOTICE yesterday that I was a WIENER (spelling intended) in the DISNEY MAGIC CONTEST !   there were MANY MANY MANY PRIZES and I came in 4th place........... 10cents value!  5 disney points and a downloadable sticker!   it made me LAUGH OUT LOUD which was worth more than that 10cents! :)    ............ 

here is the "winning" notice  I don't exactly "feel like a million" but maybe one of millions?
We're happy to let you know that you're a winner in the DISNEY MOVIE REWARDS FEEL LIKE A MILLION GIVEAWAY! You've won a Disney Character printable sticker and 5 Disney Movie Rewards Points. Congratulations!   There's nothing you need to do except look for your Digital prize in another email within 8-10 weeks after promotion conclusion. The promotion end date is August 31, 2011. If we happen to need additional information from you, we will contact you at this email address. To review the rules for this promotion, click here. Please refer to them for any questions you may have.
DISNEY HAS BEEN VERY GOOD TO ME IN THE PAST!  and so has EPRIZE...... so I am not complaining and yea a win is a win .... so I have to get out my happy dance shoes and get to dancing!  :) WOHOOOOOOOOO

I AM GOING HERE NOW AND ENTERING SOME FREE CODES that will net me 50 POINTS! :
  • BOO
  • AUTUMN
  • HOOK
  • SCARY
  • PUMPKIN

No comments: