Sunday, October 2, 2011

How to make a PHOTO DVD FOR A GIFT FREE!

GO HERE get a free 14 day trial account through this linky dink

http://www.smilebox.com/slideshows.html?partner=commissionjunction&AID=10675318&PID=441747


I am going to make DVDS with music for my "boys" and our camping trip for starters

I just made a  SLIDESHOW which I will be putting on DVD for my GF, TOKIE and her MIXES to send out for promotional reasons
to promote her company you can watch it if you like
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another free photo slideshow by Smilebox


You just upload your photos and choose your designs/music etc to make your very own customized DVD, its easy and user friendly! You can share facebook, email, download or post to your blog like I did above AND you can burn DVDS! 

You can get 14 FREE TRIAL DAYS  HERE to use as you wish and then its $5.99 a month or $40 for the year if you choose to continue (NO OBLIGATION)   I did sign up but I plan on making many DVDS this year!  :) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Depending on what type of Cover you Choose........ there are several sites out there to help you "wrap it up"

FOR THE COVER GO HERE




No comments: