Tuesday, October 25, 2011

GREAT FREEBIES HERE! OFFER GOOD TODAY (TUESDAY) ONLY THRU 5 EST

GO HERE to sign up / sign in
you will get $7.50 if you are a newbie for sign up bonus with
first purchase!  (you can request your $ via paypal)  this can be your first purchase!





SEARCH FOR "SMASHBOX" in the box to your LEFT under categories......... *make sure you are logged in* and then click through the link to shop  (you earn 5% back on any purchase)
Look at the top of the page and click where it says " Pretty Points Rewards" and sign on up (FREE)  Once you sign up click on WEEKLY FREE GIFT





SO ADD ANY ITEM TO YOUR ORDER AND GET THIS FREE GIFT ^^^^ FREE!  $22 VALUE EYE LINER FROM SMASHBOX and BECAUSE YOU ARE ORDERING (NEWBIE) WITH $7.50 CREDIT AND 5% back..........you get even a better deal!

I AM RESTOCKING MY MAKEUP BAG (I try to do this every 6 months) with ALL NEW PRODUCTS and because I like to live AFFRUGALLY (affluent+frugal)  I like to get the GOOD STUFF
so I am ordering the $52 VALUE KIT FOR $19 (all travel sizes) and then also getting 3 NICE SIZED FREE SAMPLES (bonus+reg+deluxe)
PLUS The $22 FREE FULL SIZED LINER!    AND PUTTING THIS ON MY DEBIT CARD THAT HAS A FREE $50 ON IT!  YEP ..............GOING WITH IT!  :)    YOU CAN ALSO PUT THIS ON YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT IF YOU LIKE?    either way its a WIN WIN situation


FREE S&H IS INCLUDED
I earned 95 points with this order
it was FREE with my $50 CREDIT I got yesterday
I earned 5% back on my order (you can also earn $7.50 I am not a newbie)  $1
$52 for $19   + Free $22  + Free samples .......... about $90 in merchandise!

GO GETUM!




Price Quantity Total
TRY IT KIT

TRY IT KIT

$19.00 1 $19.00

HALO DELUXE SAMPLE
MEDIUM

Complimentary Sample 1

PHOTO FINISH LID PRIMER - DELUXE SAMPLE
ONE COLOR

Complimentary Sample 1

PHOTO FINISH FOUNDATION PRIMER LIGHT - BONUS PACKETTE
ONE COLOR

Complimentary Sample 1

CREAM EYE LINER
JAVA

Complimentary Sample 1

Sub Total $19.00

Standard Shipping $0.00

Tax (5.000%) $0.95


Total $19.95



No comments: