Friday, October 21, 2011

FREE MONEY MAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO GET UM!

http://linksynergy.walmart.com/fs-bin/click?id=EqcdkoI2zWE&offerid=100143&type=10&tmpid=1081&RD_PARM1=http%253A%252F%252Fwww.walmart.com%252Fcatalog%252Fproduct.do%253Fwmlspartner%253DCY3NkS*Y9qw%2526sourceid%253D12206095032035150083%2526product_id%253D17324088%2526findingMethod%253Drr
GO HERE

Choose one of the two baskets shown!  they are the VENUS GIFT SETS they are SHIPPED FREE RIGHT NOW  it says you have to buy $50 but you don't
AND...........

EACH GIFT SET COMES WITH A FREE MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION OR WHEN YOUR ORDER COMES CHOOSE THE  $9.99 REBATE!

READ THE FINE PRINT AFTER CLICKING THRU REBATE FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO REDEEM THE REBATE!

When I put mine in my cart the price went from $10 to $9
making this a 99¢ money maker for me!  WOOHOOOOOOO


DOING THE CHRISTMAS CROSS OFF .........are you?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anjie ~ I don't see where the refund is mentioned.... only the option of taking the subscription. Could you please clarify? Thanks!

Flarequick said...

Since this is a rebate, if I order multiples will I be able to get multiple rebates, 1/per basket ordered or is it one code per order?

cardmama@comcast.net said...

How do I get the rebate instead of the magazine? None of the links will take me anywhere except to sign up for magazine.

Debbie Deb said...

Thank you so much!!! I'm in for 2 :) one delivered to my home & 1 to my Mom's she will be thrilled to gift it to my sister. Thanks for keeping us informed during these tough economic times.

TheFrugalFreelancer.com said...

read the fine print.........it says at the bottom that you can opt for the check instead of the magazine sub! enjoy! :)

Anonymous said...

I can not find any mention of the rebate. I clicked to the last page {review and place order] Help please.

Teresa said...

Bummer...the link is now expired. That's what I get for procrastinating!