Sunday, October 2, 2011

Another 100% cash back STOCK EM UP DEAL! I'm all over it!

http://www.officemax.com/home/custom.jsp?id=m2430056&cm_re=homepage-_-banners-_-maxperks&cm_sp=homepage-_-generic-_-maxperks


NEWBIES to EBATES  GO HERE first to sign up ($10 GC EARNED with first purchase you choose which one for NEWBIES if you are already a member then DO NOT do this one SKIP THIS STEP FOR BEST CASH BACK OFFER THIS ONE IS 3%)

OTHERS GO HERE FIRST
and earn 3.2% back on your purchase

NOT WORRIED ABOUT CASH BACK?   GO HERE
I'm still deciding how to use my PERK REWARDS to the best of my advantage,  FYI you CANNOT use them on computers, tablets, ereaders or gift cards.  I was thinking ereader for some Christmas presents but thats out now........ so looking at camera equipment and such............ GO GETUM 

No comments: