Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Wizard of Oz.............. yep I am a huge fan

I watched Tom & Jerry Wizard of Oz cartoon this a.m. with my grandson, Caleb....... we love WIZARD OF OZ!   I gave his mamma tickets to the live theater show last year, we decorate in WIZARD OF OZ theme here for Halloween, I have seen WICKED 2 X and going for a 3rd in October!   

TODAY AMAZON IS ROCKING THE DEAL WITH THE WIZARD OF OZ ON DVD / BLUE RAY 70th anniversary edition
under $10 shipped for DVD  GO HERE and under $15 shipped for Blue Ray and you can watch it "instantly" for no extra charge if you are in the mood!
Watch the Amazon Instant Video rental on your PC, Mac, compatible TV or compatible device at no charge when you buy this DVD from Amazon.com. Your rental will expire 2 days after you begin watching or 30 days after your disc purchase, whichever occurs first. The Amazon Instant Video version will be available in Your Video Library and is provided as a gift with disc purchase.

No comments: