Friday, September 9, 2011

Here Kitty Kitty.................feed your kitty! :)

GO HERE
$5 off coupon doesn't expire until 12/30/11  Use at Pet Smart to get the bag for 99¢

GO HERE 
$1 off coupon expires 9/14/2011  use at Pet Smart to get the cans for 10¢ each after coupon


Sunday Paper (8/21) had $2 Purina Cat Chow coupons that we also printed an additional one HERE  use to get FREE or almost free at your local stores....... expires 




I intend on taking my $25 Pet Smart GC  to cash in on these deals once it arrives from my rebate!  Have you been following along? if you have you can do the same thing!  I may have to get a few cans before it arrives if it doesn't hurry! :/  my cat usually eats dry food so the ones I would get (I printed 5) would be to "share"  or "donate"! 


AND LASTLY don't forget "DESSERT"  cash in your KITTY TREAT coupons in at TARGET   $1 off  makes them FREE
I got 6 of these thanks to "friends" who shared their coupons with me,  They would have been FREE but ..I only used 4 of them at check out (distracted) so I paid $1.98 for 6 bags  *read Shopping with Caleb for details

 
 

No comments: